Loker Full Stack Developer di Blocksphere
A retail transformation startup in Solo, Central Java. is seeking a Full Stack Engineer to join the team.
The candidate is responsible for front-end, back-end web and API development.
- Design overall architecture of the web application.
- Maintain quality and ensure responsiveness of applications.
- Collaborate with the rest of the engineering team to design and launch new features.
- Maintain code integrity and organization.
- Experience working with graphic designers and converting designs to visual elements.
- Understanding and implementation of security and data protection,
- Proficient experience using libraries and frameworks respective to programming languages
- Development experience for both mobile and desktop.
- Understanding of languages
- Experience with cloud message APIs and usage of push notifications.
- Know edge of code versioning tools such as Git. Mercurial or SVN.
- 5+ years of experience in Software Development, with a Computer Science/Engineering degree,
preferably from a tier 1 institute.
- Good hands-on experience in architecture and development of at least one large scale web
- Experience in working in a development team in a product oriented organization.
Send your CV to email@example.com